Fact: 44% of Email Recipients Made At Least One Purchase Last Year Based On a Promotional Email.
Inbound Marketing is attracting the attention of prospects before they are ready to buy. It's one of the best and most cost-effective ways to convert strangers into customers.
Email marketing is a fundamental component for any inbound marketing strategy and is essential to building strong relationships with customers and prospects. The problem is that most companies fail to manage their email marketing campaigns effectively. You must design and implement branded email campaigns to pull your ideal prospects deeper into your sales funnel and improve loyalty with existing customers.
With effective email marketing you can:
- Initiate a relationship of trust between you and your customers and prospects
- Create brand awareness for your products or services
- Encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- Create and send eye-catching emails that cut through your prospects’ cluttered inbox
- Develop beautiful mobile-responsive emails
- Maximize campaign effectiveness and even automate follow-up interactions
- Improve deliverability, open and click-through rates
- Segment your lists into groups with specific preferences
- Ensure you stay CAN-SPAM compliant
- Track the results of each email sent to your customer database
- Increase the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns
Email marketing has become, over the years, increasingly popular:
- Over 2.5 billion people worldwide use email regularly
- A Hubspot survey found that 91% of consumers use email
- Almost half of Americans who use the Internet check or send email every day
- You can track an exact return on your investment
- It is significantly faster and cheaper than traditional mail
- You can reach a substantial numbers of email subscribers who have already consented to receive information on subjects that interest them
- 70% of users prefer to communicate with businesses via email
- Email is more effective than social media at customer acquisition
Today, it’s not enough to have a blog or post on social media without a strategy and simply hope your audience gets the message to take action.
Hope is not a strategy.David Hall, CEO, Trustway Marketing
Audience Research & Data Collection
We gather as much relevant information about your audience as possible. We will determine goals, create buyer personas and find where those people live online. We want to find out as much as possible about your target market to be able to talk to their wants, needs, dreams and desires.
Most people spend no more than a couple of seconds viewing an email. It’s critical that your campaigns are designed to be both cohesive and compelling. By creating clear guidelines for images, copy, tone, colors and more, we develop a cohesive strategy.
Strategy & Objectives
We design and structure emails to cater towards your goals and your audience. Through careful placement of strong calls to action and supporting images, we help your campaigns drive results.
We send relevant messages to users who want them through use of segmentation, analytics, and past user activity.
Analysis & Reporting
To make sure that the highest percentage of subscribers open and click-through your emails, we look for the optimal time and frequency to distribute emails. We analyze findings and aim to understand user behavior surrounding email campaigns, and use our insights to develop an approach that best fits the needs of your company and recipients.
We implement strategies across your social media channels, website and even offline to help grow your list. By increasing your list size, you increase your reach to a captive audience.
Ready to find out more?
Simply fill out the form and we'll get in touch to get everything necessary to get you started on the path to more customers.